Ох, Боже....

Всичко свързано с рали спорта, което не се вписва в по-горните категории

Ох, Боже....

Мнениеот beta_racing » Съб Яну 01, 2011 10:07

Код: Избери целия код
Bulgaria

The only thing that will prepare you for Rally Bulgaria is being locked in a room watching Borat on auto-repeat. If you ask me, it’s home to the worst food and some of the worst clothing in the world.
Така мисли за нас "многоуважаваният" Антъни Пийкък - английски (рали) журналист..........Този май наистина е бил в света на "Борат" щом казва, че храната и обличането ни са лоши! И поне да бяха писали в заглавието, че всичко написано е пречупено през тъпата му негова призма....

Аман от смотани журналисти, на които им се дава власт да сипят "лайната" си (без извинение) наляво и надясно, като по този начин пропагандират пълни глупости пред огромна аудитория!

Ето и целия текст:
Код: Избери целия код
The highs and the lows of 2010
Column
31st December 2010
By Anthony Peacock

A friend of mine, famed for his cheery outlook on life, has never really understood the point of celebrating New Year. He says that there’s nothing happy about being one year closer to death. But so misanthropic is this gentleman that when his young daughter recently asked him what he thought of the school nativity play he replied: “It was shit, but to be fair it was always going to be because everyone in it was only five.”

So to continue this theme of year-end even-handedness, here are – from my perspective and in no particular order – five highlights and lowlights of 2010. Or at least the ones I’m allowed to print.

The best bits:

Ice-driving

In February, after Rally Sweden, I went driving a Porsche 911 on a frozen lake for a couple of days with Tuthill Porsche. It’s the most fun that anybody – including Stan Collymore and Gillian Taylforth – can have inside a car. Guaranteed. The fact that Chris Atkinson had the thankless task of attempting to instruct only made it better.

Getting on a flight out of Turkey

The infamous ash cloud brought Europe to a grinding halt. Even respectable people were setting off home from the Rally of Turkey on coaches. After a day or so flights started to leave, but they were booked solid for a week. Having rebooked my flight, I had a coffee at the airport while wondering what to do for the next six days. “Are you on your own?” said a stewardess tugging at my sleeve suddenly. This wasn’t the beginning of an erotic fantasy but instead an invitation to take the last seat on a plane leaving right now…

Maona

This is a restaurant in Sanremo with arguably the most surly service in the world, the patron perpetually inconvenienced by the fact that you want to give him money in return for food. But it’s always amazing. Their carpaccio, carbonara and Montepulciano was a definite highlight of 2010. And it will be of 2011 too.

Driving over the Atlas Mountains

It may have been in an ancient Renault Laguna hire car, with faux-leather seat covers, a discarded prayer mat in the driver’s footwell and four mismatched slick tyres, but driving over the breathtaking Atlas Mountains, following the Rallye du Maroc, was something that I’ll always remember. The views are like nowhere else on earth.

Beer and salami

Down a side street close to the main square of Ypres, home to one of the best rallies of the year, there is an amazing bar that does great beer and brilliant food while the charming owner serves you little cubes of salami and cheese on a plate. It’s a great place to work up a monumental hangover.

The worst bits:

Mariachis on Rally Mexico

A load of surly Mexicans in fancy dress playing unsolicited maracas in your ear while you are trying to eat, drink, or make conversation is enough to turn even the most mild-mannered of people homicidal. Remember the fuss that was made about vuvuzelas at the World Cup? Mariachis are a thousand times worse. Somebody please shoot them.

Bulgaria

The only thing that will prepare you for Rally Bulgaria is being locked in a room watching Borat on auto-repeat. If you ask me, it’s home to the worst food and some of the worst clothing in the world.

Ryanair

There are some events – notably the Catalunya Rally – where it might seem to make sense to travel on Ryanair. Just don’t. Wetting yourself in public would be less humiliating.

The British Post Office

In some parts of England, mail could not be delivered when it snowed; not because letters were not getting through, but because there was a risk that postmen could “slip and injure themselves.” This is a classic illustration of why political correctness is wrong and a definite lowlight of 2010 society.

Japanese navigation

The Japanese are so helpful that they fit every hire car with a satnav and answer ‘yes’ to every question. This turns out to be less helpful when you discover that the satnav only speaks Japanese and you have no idea where you are going. Consequently, a 15-minute journey from the service park in Sapporo to the hotel turned into a two-hour odyssey.

Happy 2011!
Изображение
"ДМ ДООР" ЕООД - гаражни и индустриални секционни врати, автоматизация на врати и портали, ролетки, pvc завеси, автоматични бариери и още много други!
Аватар
beta_racing

Име: Дамян Киров

Re: Ох, Боже....

Мнениеот maro » Съб Яну 01, 2011 16:41

Това май си е характерен почерк на английската журналистика и англичаните като цяло.Не е истина просто колко фалшиво самочувствие и каква мания за величие могат да донесат колонийките и няколкото хиляди тона злато... :D
Намериш ли верния път,не стой на едно място.http://www.myspace.com/marostoychev
Аватар
maro

Име: Мариян Стойчев

Назад към Обща дискусия